Title: A Web based Intelligent Tutoring System
|Date:||December 29, 2015|
|Length:||11 / 3003|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Neural networks, or connectionist models, are the antithesis of knowledge-based approaches in that they are extremely adept at generalising which gives them the ability to work with very noisy data.
The research project described in the paper employs both knowledge-based representations and neural networks to model students using non-domain specific parameters, such as browse strategies and ability to answer questions...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The domain is structured in a hypermedia network using semantic linking that enables the system to automatically produce and weight new links. The weighting system is tailored according to a student's requirements and the student's ability level and is continuously updated.
This novel paraigm is of great potential in a tele-education environment, since the system s generic and is therefore useful to a multitude of authors/domains and the system is able t adapt to a large number of students, such as may be found on the World Wide Web...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Brain Based Research
- Risk Based Deposit Insurance Pricing System In
- What is the relevance of the research-based view of the firm to strategic management in a global environment?
- Refer the MLA Handbook of Research and write the differences between Dewey Decimal System and Library of Congress System.
- Brain Based Learning
- Cognitive Research and Reasons Schizophrenics have Auditory Halucinati
- No Behaviour is ‘really’ altruistic. Based on theory and research in social psychology, critically discuss this contention.
- Research Based Theory on Teaching
- The brain and nervous system
- Toward A Cognitive Psychology Of Science: Recent Research And Its Impl
- Work Overload
- Web Based Self-Learning System
- Research Process On Brain Drain
- A Web based Intelligent Tutoring System
- Microprocessor-based Mobile Robot with On-board Vision System Driving Range Golf Ball Retriever
2 pages / 346 words
3 pages / 758 words
2 pages / 427 words
4 pages / 1118 words
2 pages / 342 words
4 pages / 1156 words
1 pages / 242 words