Title: A View of the Argument from Evil
|Date:||December 26, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1178|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
God is also omniscient then He knows how to prevent unnecessary evil. So if God omnibenevolent, omnipotent, and omniscient then there would be no unnecessary evil, but there is unnecessary evil. Therefore a God can't exist with these features. From this argument several assumed conclusions can be drawn including one given which is that a God can exist except without all of this features, but this leads to the thought of God being somewhat flawed which would anger some theists...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Theists try to avoid the though of God not being omnibenevolent, omnipotent, and omniscient. So the thought is if God created the universe and bound it to laws including natural and other possibly moral laws and He can't even breach them. Evil then must be bound to good somehow.
I have heard that for every piece of evil there is a piece of good, in fact some people including theists take this notion a step further with the belief that that all evils in the world are necessary for some good purpose...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Free from Humans
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages, to the participating countries and the rest of the world, of forming a free trade arrangement. China, Japan and Korea are now undertaking preliminary research into the formation of a free trade area. Withi...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- ?Writers chose the Gothic mode to convey the idea that evil was within humans, "as a distortion, warping [the] mind", and not as an external malevolent force.' (Jacqueline Howard) Discuss the treatment of evil in two or three gothic novels studie...
- A View of the Argument from Evil
- Are Humans Good or Evil?
- Are humans good or evil by nature?
- Do deep self views provide an adequate account of free will and moral responsibility?
- Free Will, Moral Growth, And Evil By John Hick
- Humans’ Moral Obligation To Preserve Endangered Species
- Is the existence of evil compatible with the existence of god?
- On Free Choice Of The Will: St. Augustine’S View On Evil
- "Our sense of goodness presupposes the existence of God". Analyse and evaluate this claim with reference to the moral argument for the existence of God.
- an argument for the existence of god
- Free Will and The Existence of God
4 pages / 1178 words
3 pages / 714 words
2 pages / 313 words
3 pages / 637 words
3 pages / 764 words
7 pages / 1930 words
2 pages / 449 words