Title: A Trip Through The Pipes
|Date:||September 30, 2012|
|Length:||3 / 691|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It was a huge box-shaped machine with metal fans and fins on it. Thick layer of dust seemed to show how long this machine had been here, but I could not recognize the machine. Wondering what it was, I shouted out all the way to the living room, “Mom, what is this machine in the back porch?” The answer I got, as loud as my voice, was “Air conditioner...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
People know that the machine is part of an AC. However, they do not actually know what they are used for. That machine, which people do not care much about, is actually the main core of AC where it does its work.
The air conditioner’s function is very simple. AC’s only job is to vaporize and liquidize to cool people inside the house...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A Closer Look at Beatty
- Intake pipes
- The Dragon Enters the War
- pipes and cigars
- Ww1 From Beginning To The Us Enters
- Application of Variane in Compressor
- alternative refrigerant
- Detection Of Biological Molecules
- Viruses: Complex Molecules Or Simple Life Forms?
- What kind of molecules can and cannot pass easily across a lipid bilayer?
- take a closer look
- A Trip Through The Pipes
- Organic Molecules Challenge
3 pages / 767 words
4 pages / 1067 words
2 pages / 443 words
7 pages / 2072 words
8 pages / 2308 words
5 pages / 1470 words
3 pages / 691 words