Title: a report on SIP
|Date:||June 18, 2004|
|Length:||6 / 1660|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They should be able to communicate from anywhere without having to explicitly type each other’s IP addresses to connect.
To provide users the ability to be independent of their physical locations, we can assign each user a unique ID. When each user logs on, he gets himself registered with Registrar server...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When each user logs on, he gets himself registered with Registrar server. Registrar server saves user’s ID and its IP address for current session. When a user wants to connect to another user, he simply invites the user through the server. If invitation is accepted by the user then he sends an OK message along with his IP address...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Connect the impact of the Liberty Ships of the 1930s to today's Society.
- Internet: A Way to Communicate
- Study Journal On The Singapore Hr Congress And Business Connect Exposition 2008
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, effectively
- How Communication Theories help leaders to Communicate more effectively
- How To Communicate In A Relatioship
- Type two diabetes
- Do Males and Females Communicate with each other in different ways?
- Do men and women communicate differently at work?
- DIRECT CONNECT MANUAL
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
- New Communication Technologies Are Having An Adverse Effect On The Way We Communicate
- Privacy is becoming an important issue relating to the use and abuse of information technology. We suffer unsolicited phone calls and e-mail. We get junk mail and other communications when our names and addresses are sold, traded or ...