Title: A Replication of the Stroop Effect
|Date:||January 12, 1999|
|Length:||7 / 1897|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The psychologists were amazed at the experiment, because the Stroop effect appeared to have tap into the essential levels of cognition, offering more clues to the cognitive process of the brain.
Interested in the interference between conflicting processes, Stroop wanted to explain interference...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
His interests in the phenomenon lead him to ask two major questions:
• What effect of each dimension of the compound stimulus would have trying to name the other dimension
• What effect practice would have on the observed interference
To support his questions he constructed three experiments...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- ‘ Bull-Whip Effect. Causes & Impact. How Can Improved It Support Reduce Bullwhip Effect
- halo effect and recency effect
- Managerial Cognition and the International Strategy-making Process in European Telecom MNCs
- The process of an Initial Public Offering (IPO). The underpricing problem.
- A Replication of the Stroop Effect
- Alcohol And The Stroop Effect
- Attentional Interference in relation to the Stroop Effect
- Emotion Color (Stroop Effect)
- STROOP COLOUR-WORD TEST
- THE EFFECT OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY COLORS ON OUR PERCEPTION TIME - the stroop effect
- The Stroop Effect
- the stroop effect
- Stroop Effect
- What effect do the different levels of ECB infestation of the Bt and non-Bt corn have on the yields?
- Cognitive Development In Children: Experiment
2 pages / 426 words
3 pages / 605 words
5 pages / 1226 words
1 pages / 250 words
2 pages / 342 words
3 pages / 630 words
2 pages / 516 words