Title: A Proposed Strategic Information System for a Retail Chain
|Date:||May 24, 1999|
|Length:||17 / 4968|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is an ongoing process for any IT system.
ALTS is a clothing retail organisation at present looking to expand its chain to add more stores nationwide. This expansion will need to be met with a more efficient customer service plan achieved through effective IT systems implementation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Implementing innovative applications and tools to analyze customer buying trends, multidimensional analysis, and pricing and promotion, is imperative to increase customer purchases and retention. The customer focus is essential to ALTS's success.
ALTS bases its best practices upon providing value to the customer and retaining customer loyalty...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Computer System In The Context Of Retail Business
- Effective Retail through Customer Service – The Impact of Sales Staff in Different Types of Retail Format
- Proposed Market Entry Strategy for Tesco - Indian Retail Food Market
- Retail Expansion Strategy (summary)
- rfid in retail supply chain
- Supply Chain Management and Information Technology
- The Technical System: Information, Information Technology, and Information Systems
- Zara retail chain
- The Benefits of the Proposed FairTax System
- A Proposed Strategic Information System for a Retail Chain
- Management Information System - Retail Sector
- Retail Supply Chain'S Kpis
- SR-rm-001 Process Evaluation Executive Summary
- Supply Chain Management System
- System Analysis and Design - Object and Process Modeling, and Stragies for System Analysis and Problem Solving
2 pages / 424 words
2 pages / 360 words
2 pages / 509 words
1 pages / 297 words
2 pages / 590 words
2 pages / 560 words
1 pages / 233 words