Title: A Mothers Love
|Date:||November 17, 2012|
|Length:||9 / 2665|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Mothers are developers of personalities, molders of vocabularies, & shapers of attitudes. Mothers are soft voices saying, "I love you." And mothers are a link to God, a child’s first impression of God’s love.
Mothers are all of these things & much, much more.
ILL. One of my favorite columns by Erma Bombeck tells of God in the act of creating mothers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
One of my favorite columns by Erma Bombeck tells of God in the act of creating mothers. She says that on the day God created mothers He had already worked long overtime. And an angel said to Him, "Lord, you sure are spending a lot of time on this one."
And then as the story unfolds we see a long list of attributes given to her:
She is supposed to be completely washable, but not plastic...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Sun Angel
- Compare Happiness And Life Between D. H. Lawrence's "you Touched Me"
- An Angel
- Hamlet's Love For His Mother
- Stone Angel
- Those Most Nearly Touched: Social Criticism In American Literature
- A Mother's Love
- A Villain With a Smiling Cheek
- Equality: The Destination Yet To Be Reached
- Eye For An Eye Or Turn The Other Cheek?
- Is Angel Really an Angel?--- The Paradox of Angel of Tess of the D’Urbervilles
- The Essence Of Love Between A Mother And A Child
- A Mothers Love
- The Escape from a Mother's Love
2 pages / 462 words
2 pages / 476 words
1 pages / 233 words
3 pages / 733 words
1 pages / 259 words
2 pages / 309 words
3 pages / 733 words