Title: A Modest Proposal
|Date:||September 1, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 1030|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In addition to the individuals already mentioned, those who are mentally or physically impaired in some way, shape or form only take up valuable time and resources in their efforts to live a semi-functional, barely life-like existence.
I think it can be sufficiently agreed upon by all parties that the numerous amount of sick, elderly, and handicapped persons existing within our fair community is far in excess of our means to support them, and this must in turn create the need for a plausible, humane solution to the overpopulation of the aforementioned personages...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
To someone who could create such a solution to our most grievous problem would be due no small measure of public adulation and praise.
As for myself, I have been considering this quandary most carefully, and
have thoroughly weighed the various options currently available to us right now. After due consideration, I have arrived at the conclusion that some grievous errors in statistical information have been made, which, if properly corrected, would drastically change the magnitude of the problem we are dealing with...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Pcan Anything Be Learned From The Study Of Total Institutions Which Can Help Us To Understand Organizations With Strong Corporate Cultures?
- Low Staff In Nursing Homes
- A Historical Overview Of The Mentally Challenged
- mental health
- mental illness in homeless people
- Nursing Homes And The Lutheran Home For The Aging
- Staffing Injuries in Nursing homes
- Mental Health
- Mental Improvement
- mental disorder
- What are some of the social experiences of young people who live with a parent who has a mental illness?
- What is a Mental Map
- Critically Examine Priorities Over The Last Decade For People With Mental Health Issues In The Uk
- Heath Care vs. Nursing Homes
- mental disorders
2 pages / 574 words
2 pages / 457 words
3 pages / 692 words
4 pages / 1030 words
3 pages / 756 words
2 pages / 333 words
2 pages / 457 words