Title: A Loser's Best Friend
|Date:||October 20, 2015|
|Length:||7 / 1927|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The adrenaline is rushing through your body and your heart starts to rush as the car pulls up to the club entrance. You can already hear the bass coming from the inside of the club as it lines up with the rhythm of your heart. You walk in and the music engulfs you as the world around you becomes darker...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Once inside, you immediately lead the way to the middle of the dance floor. The bass is loud and the atmosphere is dense, full of excitement. After what seems like forever of dancing, you realize how thirsty you are and make your way over to bar to get a drink.
On your journey to the bar, a very good looking gentleman you do not know stops you...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: