Title: A humanoid future?
|Date:||April 2, 1999|
|Length:||2 / 510|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Place one of these computer brains inside a human-looking robot, and we'll have robots smarter than humans - robots capable of pursuing their own priorities, he believes.
As humans and machines merge, androids will express the full range of human emotion, thus making it irrelevant whether they're made of carbon matter, as are humans, or silicon, says Kurzweil...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Kurzweil predicts that microscopic robots, or "nanobots," could be placed in the human brain to augment human intelligence. Kismet is the first humanoid that can respond to human emotion by changing its facial expression.
These days, humanoids represent a fraction of robotic research...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Human Nature - Are humans naturally good or evil?
- robots &machines for the Empire
- Society's Next Robots
- Asimov: Will Computers Control Humans In The Future?
- Humans and Robots
- Inside Every Modern Computer O
- The Future Generation of Food and Humans
- A brief history of robots
- A humanoid future?
- Industrial Robots and Manufacturing Automation.
- Industrial Robots and Manufacturing Automation
- PIV Measurement of Fluid Flow inside a Human Uterus Model for Cryoablation
- Robots are Ethical?
- the future of robots
- Will Computers Control Humans In The Future?
2 pages / 514 words
2 pages / 422 words
1 pages / 215 words
2 pages / 510 words
2 pages / 525 words
2 pages / 374 words
1 pages / 300 words