Title: A Hot Noon In Malabar
|Date:||September 29, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 309|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Her unique style of writing and thought won her the fame and recognition of a potential female Indian poet.
The striking features of her works are the outpouring of personnel sorrows and feelings etc. portrayed
without any modification and known for its frankness and intensity of feelings . Kamala Das is probably the first Hindu woman to openly and honestly talk about love and sexual desires...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
without any modification and known for its frankness and intensity of feelings . Kamala Das is probably the first Hindu woman to openly and honestly talk about love and sexual desires.Her poems can be described as confectional poetry straight from her heart without any adulteration.The confectional nature of her works is akin to Slyvia Plath who worked on personnel traumas...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A hot noon in Malabar
- Inside the Writer's Mind: Writing Narrative Journalism
- my mother tongue
- A Hot Noon In Malabar
- An Essay On Kamala Das
- Indian lit. in english - Untouchable
- Indian writing in English
- Mother Tongue
- Personal Writing About My Mother And Her Stay In The Hospital
- Personal Writing: What I Learned This Semester In English Class
- Social Concerns in Kamala Das's Poetry
- What are Albert Camus in ?The Outsider' and Hermann Hesse in ?Siddhartha' trying to achieve through the relationships that the main protagonists experience in each novel with Marie and Kamala respectively?
- mother tongue by amy tan
- Darkness At Noon
- Social Pressures in Indian Writing
2 pages / 492 words
2 pages / 546 words
2 pages / 309 words
4 pages / 1172 words
2 pages / 535 words
2 pages / 546 words
1 pages / 245 words