Title: a day in court
|Date:||December 12, 1996|
|Length:||3 / 825|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As people came in I noted that they seemed to be mostly blue-collar people. There were to people dressed up. This surprised me .I thought based on my television history of courtrooms every one dressed up.
The courtroom was arranged as I expected. The judge's area was at twelve-o clock, the defendants and plaintiffs at six o'clock and the jury box at nine o'clock...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The judge's area was at twelve-o clock, the defendants and plaintiffs at six o'clock and the jury box at nine o'clock. The room also had two clerk desks in the middle and a "public access computer" by the jury box. I noted that there were four American flags in the room, and the state seal hanging above the judge's desk...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- People To People Business Letter
- Groups Or Organizations Are An Important Part Of Some People’s Lives. Why Are Groups Or Organizations Important To People? Use Specific Reasons And Examples To Explain Your Answer.
- 1. Why do you think people are "religious"? What particular aspects of society may prompt people to look for religious faith and identity?
- ANd People all Around
- Neat People vs. Sloppy People
- Old People
- Why Do People Help Others?
- There Should Be No Rich People In The World As Long As There Are Poor People? Discuss.
- old people
- People See What They Want to See
- Food—Of the People, By the People, and For the People
- Guns Don'T Kill People, People Kill People And Other Nonsensical Rhetoric
- Videogames Don't Kill People, People Kill People
3 pages / 735 words
1 pages / 215 words
2 pages / 345 words
2 pages / 362 words
2 pages / 314 words
1 pages / 286 words
1 pages / 272 words