Title: a comparison of offline and online travel companies
|Date:||February 5, 2014|
|Length:||11 / 3096|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As a consequence of this transformation companies have come to the realisation that to maintain their competitiveness and economic viability they must implement a successful e-business strategy (Rodgers et al, 2002).
Wang and Cheung (2004, p.) define E-business as ‘the use of internet technologies to manage business processes’ and crucially it enhances the connectivity of the business to include its employees, business partners and other stakeholders (Koh and Maguire, 2004; Martin and Matlay, 2001)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
E-business is now ubiquitous within contemporary business (Waters, 2000) but despite its omnipresence, the implementation of e-business is complex (Wang and Cheung, 2004), with many companies undertaking e-business activities without acquiring any evident business value (Barua and Mukhopadhyay, 2000)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Comparison of Online and Offline Retail Environment of Car Industry
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a distribution channel involving only retail travel agencies
- GAP online
- MBA Online
- online travel agency supply chain
- The motivation to travel to a particular tourism destination can be a result of ?push" and/or "pull" factors. Explain this concept and then list as many "push" factors as you can think of that might motivate people to travel.
- Travel Sector Analysis
- use of E-commerce in the online retail insdustry
- comparison between online dating and traditional dating
- comparative study of online and offline trading
- a comparison of offline and online travel companies
- Impact Of Online Grocery Sales To The Retail Sector
- Impact of Online Identity Theft on consumers & organisations
- Online Communication
- Online Travel Industry
1 pages / 59 words
2 pages / 333 words
2 pages / 399 words
2 pages / 347 words
2 pages / 503 words
1 pages / 239 words
1 pages / 63 words