Title: A Cognitive Framework for lie detection
|Date:||February 17, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1245|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Additionally, a study conducted in 2002 by Avert, Inc. found that 24% of the 1.8 million job applications whose credentials were checked made falsifications in regards to their qualifications.
The purpose of this study is to develop a framework to determine if a potential employee is indeed lying during a job interview, thus cutting down on the billions of dollars lost annually by businesses as described above...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The first experiment was designed to find out if there was a difference in response time between liars and truth tellers and the roles social skills play (if any) in these response times. The second experiment was designed to determine response time within the subjects (vs. the first which was between the subjects)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Exploring the Use of Time as a Manipulative Variable
- An Evaluation of Guests’ Preferred Incentives to Shift Time-variable Demand in Restaurants
- Fixed and Variable Cost
- Fixed vs. variable cost
- Rewarding Individual Employees Through Variable Pay Programs
- The factors determining movements in the general level of variable and fixed term interest rates in Australia
- Variable Analysis
- Variable and absorption costing
- Variable or Fixed Cost
- variable pay
- Accounting Fixed And Variable Costs
- How Do Variable Costs And Fixed Costs Differ?
- Marketing Variable Mix Of Prod
- A Cognitive Framework for lie detection
- Information Systems Success: The Quest for Dependent Variable
2 pages / 330 words
2 pages / 566 words
3 pages / 672 words
4 pages / 926 words
5 pages / 1245 words
3 pages / 821 words
2 pages / 306 words