Title: A CASE STUDY IN MANAGING A MANGROVE FOREST: THE UNIVERSITY OF BATANGAS' PARTICIPATION IN MANGROVE REHABILITATION
|Date:||April 15, 2006|
|Length:||28 / 8164|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The findings reveal that University of Batangas can contribute to the sustainability of the mangrove rehabilitation project through doing well on its assigned roles and responsibilities that were stated in the Memorandum of Understanding, participating in a multi-sectoral effort to reforest the area, and planning its future use, as well as UB's future participation...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A. Background of the Study
Mangroves are coastal trees or shrubs that have characteristic features that allow them to live in estuarine or saline conditions in marine waters. The most common mangroves in the Philippines are Rhizophora, Avicennia, Bruguiera, Sonneratia and Nypa...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Off the Mangrove Coast (OMC)
- Boer Goat Farming Project in University Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Perspectives and understanding of the effectiveness of Workplace INjury Management and occupational rehabilitation within a self-insured organisation from the injured workers point of view.
- The University (CASE)
- Mandatory Sports Participation Of University Students
- Parking Deck Project Of University ______________
- How I would contribute to my University
- Vision – Managing the future
- A CASE STUDY IN MANAGING A MANGROVE FOREST: THE UNIVERSITY OF BATANGAS' PARTICIPATION IN MANGROVE REHABILITATION
- Biogeochemistry of Nitrous Oxide Production in the Red Mangrove (Rhizophora mangle) Forest Sediments
- Please relate your interest in studying at Georgetown University to your future goals. How do these thoughts relate to your chosen course of study?
- Stroke Rehabilitation - A student nurses case study.
- Community Participation in Forest Management
- James, E. M. (1998). Surviving the social and emotional impact of homicidal loss through local community intervention. Unpublished master thesis; Lincoln University, Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
- Rehabilitation Of Criminals: A Waste Of Time Or Worth The Effort?
3 pages / 715 words
3 pages / 759 words
2 pages / 509 words
3 pages / 680 words
2 pages / 399 words
28 pages / 8164 words
2 pages / 407 words