|Date:||August 17, 1997|
|Length:||9 / 2605|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
"A virus is considered to be a worm with a logic bomb or Trojan horse component" (PC Upgrade).
Worms are programs that copy themselves. They create images of themselves in a file or a certain part of a disk. The main reason for including a worm component in a virus is to spread the virus via floppy dick...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Now every time
you format a disk or copy a disc, the worm now infects you floppy disk. The Trojan horse is a program hidden inside another useful looking program. When the useful program is running the Trojan horse is doing something like erasing your Fat and directory...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Product pricing component
- Business letter component
- Poe's "the Conqueror Worm": Deeper Meaning To The Poem
- Sexual education programs taught in high schools nationwide would be much more effective if instead of focusing exclusively on abstinence only programs, they taught a much more comprehensive program, which informed the adolescents how to be safe w...
- Why Is Frankenstein Considered A Gothic Novel And Great Expectations Considered Realist?
- Worm Story Interview
- marine worms
- How To Upgrade You PC's Memory
- IT Upgrade
- Pricing Component for Vonage
- Storm Worm
- Trojan Horse
- Viruses, Trojan horses and worms can be the cause of damage to a computer system ? are people who generate them breaking the law? Use examples or case studies from the press or text books to explain your answer
- What are Viruses, Worms and Trojans
3 pages / 699 words
2 pages / 458 words
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 493 words
2 pages / 495 words
2 pages / 364 words
2 pages / 426 words