Title: A Brief Account of the Multi-Store Model of Memory And its Strengths and Weaknesses
|Date:||July 3, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 431|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Atkinson and Shiffrin claimed that if a person’s attention I focused on something in the sensory memory then this memory would be moved to the Short-Term Memory, and then through rehearsal the information could be transferred from the Short-Term memory into the Long-Term Memory. They also proposed that there is a direct relationship between the rehearsal of information while it is in the STM and the strength of the information once in the LTM, meaning that the more information is rehearsed then the better it is remembered in the LTM...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They also proposed that there is a direct relationship between the rehearsal of information while it is in the STM and the strength of the information once in the LTM, meaning that the more information is rehearsed then the better it is remembered in the LTM.
One of the strengths of the Multi-Store Model of Memory is that it is supported by new technologies such as PET scans, that concur with the existence of different stores in memory which are the sensory memory, the STM, and the LTM...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- MULTI-ATTRIBUTES MODEL ADOPTED BY THE MANAGER FOR THE SET OF LOCAL RESTURANT
- 1905….A Dress Rehearsal for revolution
- Data Entry, Output, Storage and Memory
- A Brief Account of the Multi-Store Model of Memory And its Strengths and Weaknesses
- Are there really six? Investigating the presence of the 6 suggested flashbulb memory characteristics, after the July 7 bombings in London, compared to everyday memories.
- Describe and evaluate the multi-store model of memory
- Evaluate the Working Memory Model
- Flashbulb Memories
- Flashbulb Memory
- Free Recall From Short Term Memory And Long Term Memory
- long term memory notes
- Multi Store Model Of Memory
- Q. Critically evaluate the use of: The Leisure Ability Model and the Health Promotion/Protection Model.
- A Method To Memory
- Data model: OODBMS vs. RDBMS
2 pages / 431 words
2 pages / 490 words
2 pages / 592 words
2 pages / 364 words
1 pages / 202 words
3 pages / 840 words
2 pages / 428 words