Title: A Balanced Diet
|Date:||September 24, 2006|
|Length:||10 / 2942|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If eaten in an excess of the dietary requirements carbohydrates are easily stored as fats in the cells, although carbohydrate is the first source of energy in the body.
An average adult requires about 12,000kJ of energy a day, most of this is supplied by the respiration of carbohydrates in the cells...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
to be oxidised to release energy for active transport, macromolecule synthesis, cell division and muscle contraction. Carbohydrates are digested in the duodenum and ileum and absorbed as glucose into cells.
Sources of carbohydrates such as starch are rice, potatoes, wheat and other cereals...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- excess and destruction
- Greatest Source of Energy
- fuction of energy and hydration in the body
- the alternative energy source to oil
- A Balanced Diet
- A Great Alternative Energy Source
- ATP as a Source of Energy for Periplasmic Permease in the Membrane Transport Systems
- a renewable energy source:wind power
- Carbohydrate Diets
- Determining the source of excess phosphatase in hypothetical patient
- Fuel Cells – An Attractive Solution To India’S Energy Needs
- Healthful Eating: Avoiding Trans Fats
- Is The Low Carbohydrate Diet The Best Choice For Weight Loss?
- Q&A DANGEROUS FATS LURK IN SEEMINGLY HEALTHY SNACKS
- Ethanol:Futuristic Renewable Energy Source
2 pages / 432 words
2 pages / 546 words
2 pages / 439 words
1 pages / 239 words
2 pages / 501 words
1 pages / 248 words
1 pages / 236 words