Title: 60'S Mixing
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||June 28, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 352|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This, I believe, is one thing that hastened the demise of US manufacturers, BTW, as receivers/amps were cheap enough to enter the US from Asia since weight had been eliminated plus manufacturing processes were cheaper in Asia *and* Asian vendors had perfected their distribution networks in the US.
By the end of the 60s, then, the biggest limiting factor in consumer audio was the limitation of a device to produce large wattage amplifiers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
That is, about the top end for consumer receivers in 1972 was about 60 w/c. This steadily rose through the 70s until the giant receiver wars broke out around 1976. Note that by this time, the first ICs were showing up in gear and digital readouts were just behind that.
On the high end, folks like McIntosh, among others, succeeded with large amps mainly because they were not as constrained as the mass consumer-oriented vendors were with total cost versus functionality so they could operate amps with many paralleled devices...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- found it on the web
- Market Mixing
- Corruption found in Hamlet
- Perfection Is Found In The Details
- Why were the aims of the German Nationalists frustrated between 1815 and 1847?
- Mixing Music
- Paradise Found And Lost - Critique
- Polyphonic HMI: Mixing Math and Music
- shisha flavour mixing
- 60'S Mixing
- Babies found out
- Chemicals Found Everywhere
- Needle found in investigative haystack
- New Species of Sucker-Footed Bat Found
- Review On "New Gels For Mixing Immiscible Liquids."
1 pages / 290 words
2 pages / 437 words
2 pages / 492 words
2 pages / 319 words
4 pages / 1036 words
2 pages / 414 words
2 pages / 322 words