Title: 5 Forces Of Porter
|Date:||June 25, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 905|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The components of external environment include economic, socio-cultural, and global issues. In order to gain sustainable competitive advantage, the organization needs to study its external environment and exploit the opportunities prevailing therein.
The most influential analytical model for assessing the nature of competition in an industry is Michael Porter's Five Forces Model, which is described below:
Michael Porter described a concept that has become known as the "five forces model" to help understand how competition affects your business...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Porter's 5 forces analysis is a framework for industry analysis and business strategy development developed by Michael E. Porter in 1979 of Harvard Business School. It uses concepts developed in Industrial Organization (IO) economics to derive 5 forces that determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of a market...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Competitive forces
- 1. Analyze UPS and FedEx using the competitive forces
- Analysing McDonalds (fast food outlets) using the Porters 5 forces model – sometimes called the Competitive Forces model.
- In certain cases Porter's Diamond of Competitive Advantage may not be an appropriate framework for the analysis of a nation's sources of competitive advantage.
- Indian Insurance Industry: An Industry Competitive Analysis
- PC Industry and Porter 5 Forces Analysis
- Porter'S Five Basic Forces Of Competition - Analysis Of The Banking Industry
- Porter'S Five Forces A Model For Industry Analysis
- Porter's Five Forces a model for industry analysis
- Porter's five basic forces of competition - Analysis of the Banking Industry
- porter's 5 forces on airline industry
- Strategic Management : tourism industry porter five forces
- What is Porter's 5 Forces analysis? What are the main aspects of Porter's 5 Forces analysis? How to write Good Porter's 5 Forces analysis of a company? Where to find information for Porter's 5 Forces analysis.
- The airline industry and Porter five model forces
- PC industry and porter's 5 forces
1 pages / 285 words
4 pages / 905 words
1 pages / 216 words
1 pages / 259 words
1 pages / 236 words
2 pages / 368 words
2 pages / 353 words