Title: 4th Amendment
|Date:||March 13, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1094|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This amendment protects the people's right to privacy and security. (Encarta Online)
The Fourth Amendment states, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
United States it was said that, "the 4th Amendment protects the people and not certain areas against search and seizure." (Katz v. U.S.) Without this amendment people would have no claim over their personal privacy, or security. Any officer could enter homes and take any evidence that could be used to make an arrest or that could be used for prosecution in court...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death
- reasonable doubt
- Animal Farm: A Political Satire Of A Totalitarian Society Ruled By Dic
- Glory Days, When Horsepower and Passion Ruled Detroit
- Is Dimmesdales death reasonable
- Rome Ruled The World
- Twelve Who Ruled
- Reasonable Accommodation
- Between Here and Illinois
- Give Life,Give blood!
- Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death!
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning - Encyclopedia Extract
- Who Really Ruled Italy In 1926-40?
- Why Is It Reasonable To Believe In Creation
- Reasonable Accommodation In The Work Place Under Ada
2 pages / 515 words
2 pages / 470 words
5 pages / 1214 words
1 pages / 66 words
1 pages / 41 words
1 pages / 117 words
3 pages / 606 words