Title: 4p'S Of Nevia
|Date:||April 13, 2014|
|Length:||7 / 1857|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After a lot of research, they developed the first stable grease and moisture cream in the world – NIVEA CREME. It contained:
1. Fragile oils
4. A little citric acid
5. Oil of rose
6. Lily of the valley to give it a fine perfume.
Dr. Oscar called his creme NIVEA, meaning snow white because of its color...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Oscar called his creme NIVEA, meaning snow white because of its color. Shortly after its invention the creme was sold in yellow tin.
1920: As early as the Twenties, the NIVEA brand was associated with youth, freshness and leisure in the sun and in nature. They made their advertisements and lively by using young, attractive and fit women tanning herself in the sun...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- FAMOUS PEOPLE
- Hamlet: Contrast Plays A Major Role
- India's growing prosperity opens up a new market for luxury-goods firms
- The motivation to travel to a particular tourism destination can be a result of ?push" and/or "pull" factors. Explain this concept and then list as many "push" factors as you can think of that might motivate people to travel.
- Bowling: A Growing Sport
- With reference to the plays context, explore the techniques used by Shakespeare to establish the mood and plot of Hamlet in Act One, Scene One?
- “At all times it is important not to lose sight of the fact that sport is about people at play. Select a biography or autobiography about a prominent AUSTRALIAN sport participant. Analyze the sport development of the participant, indicating how ...
- “The Main Reason People Work Is So That They Can Enjoy Their Leisure.” Do You Agree?
- Globalization: A tool used to bring prosperity and affinity
- Lacrosse: Fastest Growing Sport in the United States
- Lucille Ball - A Role Model To All
- famous people
- Outline The Concepts Made By Clarke And Critcher (1995) Of ?Material And Cultural' (Clarke, J. And Critcher, C. ?Leisure And Inequality' In C. Critcher Et.Al.,1995, Sociology Of Leisure: A Reader. London: E+Fn Spon, P247
- outline the concepts made by Clarke and Critcher (1995) of ?material and cultural' (Clarke, J. and Critcher, C. ?Leisure and Inequality' in C. Critcher et.al.,1995, Sociology of Leisure: A Reader. London: E+FN Spon, p247) constraints to leisure
- The increasing number of urban elders living along in China
2 pages / 381 words
7 pages / 1857 words
2 pages / 388 words
2 pages / 332 words
4 pages / 1161 words
2 pages / 496 words
2 pages / 349 words