Title: 4 ps
|Date:||April 4, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 857|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Effective marketing is the key to this high visibility.
Marketing involves anticipating customers' needs and finding the right product or service to meet those needs, thereby encouraging high sales levels. Vodafone goes further by looking to impress on its customers not merely what its products are i...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Vodafone goes further by looking to impress on its customers not merely what its products are i.e. features, but also what they can increasingly do i.e. benefits. This involves effective communication.
There is a slowdown in sales of mobile handsets, in some markets like the UK, as the mature part of the product lifecycle is reached...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Case Review - Get Inside The Lives Of Your Customers
- Airtel-Winning Customers Through Loyalty Program"
- Carphone Warehouse
- Design Training For Customers
- employees are more important than customers
- Geico Takes Varied Roads to Customers;
- Why Give The Customers What They Want?
- Winning Customers & Market
- Annoying Fuel Customers
- Classification of Restaurant Customers
- Customers For Life By Carl Sew
- Intelligence Customers
- Sony CUstomers USA
- Understanding And Fostering Relationships With Customers
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
2 pages / 393 words
2 pages / 441 words
1 pages / 194 words
1 pages / 138 words
5 pages / 1402 words
2 pages / 312 words
1 pages / 252 words