Title: 3M Organization E-Business
|Date:||March 5, 2007|
|Length:||3 / 834|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
There are several laws protecting against intellectual property theft. Each law is designed around the specific type of intellectual property. Those laws are designed to work on an international level (Copyright, 2007).
In most cases, international intellectual property cases are addressed through the World Intellectual Property Organization, or WIPO (Franklin, 2006)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The WIPO was founded in 1967 with the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights throughout the world. The conflicts that go through WIPO are solved through their arbitration and mediation services (World, 2007).
The 3M Corporation has to write and agree with many contracts on a local and international basis...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- article summary - intellectual property
- Intellectual Property in an Electronic World
- Jamaica's Intellectual Property Office
- Mr.Series On Intellectual Property Controversies
- Intellectual Property Law paragraph
- Intellectual Property Law
- Protecting Intellectual property rights
- View on Intellectual Property Rights
- Intellectual Property Law, Part I
- Intellectual Property Rights And The Society
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual property in France
- Intro to Intellectual Property
- Napster and Intellectual Property
- Overview of Intellectual Property
3 pages / 834 words
3 pages / 643 words
1 pages / 202 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 369 words
1 pages / 298 words
2 pages / 358 words