Title: 3G Mobile Telcoms Marketing Study, Industry Overview
|Date:||March 2, 2015|
|Length:||20 / 5915|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
3G has been endorsed by major standards bodies and manufacturers. WCDMA is the leading 3G standard. It has been endorsed by all major OEMS and operators.
What does 3G mean for developers? 3G is another network pipe, so in most cases developers do not need to explicitly program for it any more than they program for a GSM or GPRS network...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
However, the enhanced bandwidth and the always-on nature of 3G removes some practical limitations on the types of services that developers can deliver.
What services will 3G enable? No single 3G application will dominate the market. High-speed content like video-on-demand, multimedia and always-on Internet access are just a few possibilities...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 3G Mobile Telcoms Marketing Study, Industry Overview
- A STUDY ON CUSTOMER’S ATTITUDE TOWARDS MOBILE SERVICE PROVIDER’S IN TIRUNELVELI
- An Industry Study on the Intensive Pig Farming Industry
- Auto Mobile Industry
- Competition in the European mobile phone industry
- How is the economic downturn affecting the airline industry?
- Marketing Consultancy Assignment : VoIP mobile telephone system
- Marketing Strategy of Samsung Mobile
- Mobile Marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Virgin Mobile Usa: Pricing For The Very First Time [Case Study]
- Mobile Phone Industry
- Global System for Mobile Communications
- 3G Mobile Telcoms Marketing Study
- Mobile Music: Digital Music Distribution Over Mobile Networks
2 pages / 343 words
5 pages / 1412 words
2 pages / 491 words
1 pages / 226 words
3 pages / 635 words
1 pages / 271 words
3 pages / 619 words