Title: 3COM FAST ETHERNET VS. GIGABIT ETHERNET COMPARISON
|Date:||May 13, 2017|
|Length:||4 / 1105|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A brief definition of a network switch is a computer networking device that connects network segments. It uses the logic of a Network bridge, but allows a physical and logical star topology. It is often used to replace network hubs. A switch is also often referred to as an intelligent hub.
A switch can be used to make various connections...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A switch is also often referred to as an intelligent hub.
A switch can be used to make various connections. Ethernet, Token Ring, and various other types of packet switched network segments together to form a heterogeneous network operating at OSI Layer 2.
Traditional Ethernets, in which all hosts compete for the same bandwidth, are called shared Ethernets...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Comparing "buddy" pairs of the old cinema
- The Additional Marginalization of the Currently Marginalized
- A 0.08p2-sized 8F2 Stack DRAM cell for multi-Gigabit DRAM
- 3COM FAST ETHERNET VS. GIGABIT ETHERNET COMPARISON
- 3COM To Fix Cultural Communication within the corporation
- Determinism and Ethernet
- Ethernet Networkig
- Ethernet and ATM: Which Will Prevail?
- Ethernet vs. Token Ring
- How Ethernet Works
- Metro Ethernet
- The Ethernet
4 pages / 1105 words
1 pages / 298 words
3 pages / 675 words
14 pages / 3914 words
5 pages / 1211 words
3 pages / 888 words
2 pages / 345 words