Title: 360 socket
|Date:||October 5, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 569|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Man’s greatest discoveries have come as a ‘nee’ and also a ‘necessity’ this particular discovery with a simple concept to overcome an age old problem. Revolutions. The new wall outlets have receptacles that rotate 360 degrees both in the clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. The receptacles click and hold in 18 different positions in any direction as I previously stated...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The receptacles click and hold in 18 different positions in any direction as I previously stated. This enables the individual to find a way to plug the big problem plugs without overshadowing the next electric outlet.
I think personally the impact on small business would be tremendous. Here, an entrepreneur has thought outside the box, increasing customer value as well as producer value, efficiency, productivity, quality etc...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Changing Times Make for Unhappy eBay Customers
- Customer Requirements Translated Into Products/Services
- Modifying EMployee behaviour
- Outline The Main Benefits And Costs To Society From Advertising. Does Advertising Necessarily Lead To A Higher Price For The Product?
- What effect might Tesco Plc planned international expansion have on the countries in which it creates new outlet?
- advertizing how they make there product sell
- Working Class Past Inspires All Girls School
- CONCEIVING THE IMPOSSIBLE AND THE MIND-BODY PROBLEM
- Behavior Problem Or Normal Temperament
- Discuss how you would go about shaping a response that an animal does not ordinarily make. Identify the animal and the behaviour clearly and explain how you will go about eliciting the desired response from the animal.
- Identify Some Of The Key Texts/Articles Within Your Proposed Area And Identify Some Of The Epistemological And Ontological Assumptions The Authors Are Making.
- 360 socket
- PRINCIPLE OF GENERATION, TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION OF HIGH AC VOLTAGES
- Discuss the way urban middle-class identities have been debated in relation to changing kinship and consumption patterns
- Writing the Server Side of a Socket
2 pages / 360 words
1 pages / 291 words
8 pages / 2284 words
4 pages / 911 words
2 pages / 569 words
6 pages / 1606 words
7 pages / 1852 words