Title: 30 things to do in an exam when you know you are going to fail it anyway.
|Date:||July 2, 2003|
|Length:||3 / 701|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss The Merit Of Recent Changes In The Cpa Exam Format And Current State Of Georgia Requirements To Sit For The Exam.
- European exam
- Cat On A Hot Tin Roof Exam Question
- Hunger Exam
- Speech Exam
- Final exam paper
- 30 things to do in an exam when you know you are going to fail it anyway.
- Exam Tips
- Finance exam
- Mortar Exam 0341
- Multimedia take home exam
- Weight Training Exam
- Psy 230 Final Exam
- Minorities Exam
1 pages / 282 words
3 pages / 701 words
1 pages / 293 words
1 pages / 242 words
1 pages / 260 words
2 pages / 308 words
3 pages / 708 words