Title: 2nd hand smoke
|Date:||April 29, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 644|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Alberg. "Our study of two large cohorts found that women who lived with smokers had a percent or greater risk of developing cervical neoplasia."
Second hand smoke, cervical cancer linked.
UPI NewsTrack, Jan 5, 2005
2. The CDC said secondhand smoke exposure is on the decline across the United States but that it remains a public health hazard...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It contributes to approximately 3,000 lung cancer deaths and more than 35,000 coronary heart disease deaths annually among people who have never smoked, the agency said.
Laws reduce second hand smoke
UPI NewsTrack, November 10, 2004
3. Jamrozik's calculations said about 700 people die from lung cancer, heart disease or stroke because of passive smoking at work...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 148 words
2 pages / 320 words
3 pages / 644 words
2 pages / 483 words
3 pages / 723 words
1 pages / 235 words
2 pages / 390 words