Title: 2nd essay
|Date:||July 31, 2003|
|Length:||5 / 1253|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Not only does it contain the five elements needed in a rhetorical situation, but the letter includes the six parts of an argument, the five types of claims, and even the three types of proofs. Dr. King’s letter fully satisfies all requirements needed in order to be considered a classic argument.
In accordance to the TRACE elements needed in a rhetorical situation, all five are present...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The text includes a letter type written by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. explaining why he is in a Birmingham city jail and the injustices he sees in the state of Alabama. The targeted audience is the eight fellow clergymen whom he is replying to after being presented a letter by those clergymen. The audience also includes the general public like the whites and the blacks in the community...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Constraints Of A Business Plan
- Enablers and Constraints
- Theory of Constraints
- theory of constraints
- Community Service Essay
- Separating Myths and Facts
- common ground
- Organizational Constraints
- How Can We Respect Diversity And Create A Common American Culture?
- How Effective is the UN? What are the constraints on its power.
- How Has The Law Regarding The Common Law Right To Reasons For Decision Differed Between Australia And The Uk In Light Of Osmond? Have Things Changed In Light Of More Recent Developments? To What Extent Should The Principles Of Common Law Judicial ...
- Living Within Constraints
- Model Community or Breading Ground for Discrimination
- Russia Should Create Common Economic Space With The Eu Instead Of Joining The Eu At Present
- The Alternative Energy Revolution - Separating the Hype from Reality
1 pages / 223 words
3 pages / 635 words
2 pages / 471 words
2 pages / 422 words
2 pages / 598 words
2 pages / 440 words
2 pages / 302 words