Title: 2nd Amendment Speech
|Date:||September 7, 2005|
|Length:||11 / 3287|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The 2nd is both a "State" and "Individual Right." (historical)
II. I defy my opponents to show in the "Bill of Rights" where it bars any particular type of firearm.
A. I lawfully purchased the AK-47, with in the frame-work of the Constitution. The federal
government allowed it to be imported...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
government allowed it to be imported. The State of Texas allowed it to be sold, thus making its
ownership Constitutional. (legal)
B. My views are better than my opponents views, because the 2nd Amendment in the "Bill of Rights"
is intended to limit the power of the federal government, and not that of the States...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Equal Rights Amendment.
- Evolution of Individual Rights
- Should Racist Speech Enjoy Protection under the First Amendment?
- It is not a Eurocentric bias or incorrect with historical records to state that the 18th century was an age of progress.
- 1st Amendment rights and School Law
- Freedom Of Expression - Our First Amendment Rights Are Threatened
- How to Make Pumpkin Bars Speech
- Individual rights vs. social responsibilities
- The Conflict Between Individual And State And The Grammatical Fiction
- The Equal Rights Amendment
- The State Versus The Individual: Three Perspectives
- 2nd Amendment Rights
- 2nd Amendment Speech
- Pro gun 2nd Amendment, Speech
- Use of Thermal Imaging Devices and 4th Amendment Rights
11 pages / 3154 words
1 pages / 198 words
2 pages / 331 words
11 pages / 3130 words
8 pages / 2303 words
10 pages / 2974 words
2 pages / 451 words