Title: 2nd Amendment
|Date:||February 5, 2007|
|Length:||11 / 3130|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The 2nd is both a "State" and "Individual Right." (historical)
II. I defy my opponents to show in the "Bill of Rights" where it bars any particular type of firearm.
A. I lawfully purchased the AK-47, with in the frame-work of the Constitution. The federal
government allowed it to be imported...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
government allowed it to be imported. The State of Texas allowed it to be sold, thus making its
ownership Constitutional. (legal)
B. My views are better than my opponents views, because the 2nd Amendment in the "Bill of Rights"
is intended to limit the power of the federal government, and not that of the States...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Equal Rights Amendment.
- Evolution of Individual Rights
- Individual Rights vs. Public Order
- The rights of individual in the international public law
- It is not a Eurocentric bias or incorrect with historical records to state that the 18th century was an age of progress.
- 1st Amendment rights and School Law
- Changes To The Bill Of Rights
- Freedom Of Expression - Our First Amendment Rights Are Threatened
- Individual rights vs. social responsibilities
- individual rights vs. public order
- The Conflict Between Individual And State And The Grammatical Fiction
- The Equal Rights Amendment
- The State Versus The Individual: Three Perspectives
- 2nd Amendment Rights
- Use of Thermal Imaging Devices and 4th Amendment Rights
1 pages / 291 words
2 pages / 357 words
2 pages / 433 words
1 pages / 198 words
2 pages / 331 words
8 pages / 2303 words
2 pages / 451 words