Title: 25 TO LIFE
|Date:||January 23, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 354|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
She looks back down the legal road in 25 to Life: The Truth, the Whole Truth, and Nothing But the Truth.
Snyder discusses the barriers she faced in the late 1960's as a woman in a male-dominated profession. When she expressed her desire to try homicide cases, she was told to "bring a letter of permission from her husband...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Snyder recollects her most memorable cases. She plays no favorites, candidly discussion the good, the bad and the ugly of lawyers and their clients.
The author has a reputation for tough sentences, thus earning nicknames like "Ice Princess" and "25 to Life" among defendants. Several criminals who passed through her courtroom have threatened her life...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Conformation to the Supreme Court
- FDR Supreme Court Packing
- US Supreme Court Justices
- Supreme Court Justice
- Supreme Court Justice Nominations
- Supreme Court
- Bush and the supreme court
- Important Cases Of The Us Supreme Court
- Landmark Supreme Court Decisions
- Supreme Court in a Democracy
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Atwater vs. Supreme court
- Controversy: Supreme Court Justice Terms
- Supreme Court Needs a change
- The Supreme Court
2 pages / 354 words
1 pages / 243 words
3 pages / 767 words
3 pages / 703 words
1 pages / 153 words
1 pages / 77 words
2 pages / 540 words