Title: 2005 CAFR Budget Analysis for The School District of Hillsborough County
|Date:||December 27, 2014|
|Length:||4 / 1044|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The Division of Business is responsible for, among other obligations, generating and presenting the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) for review by KPMG, LLP, and approval by the Superintendent of Schools, MaryEllen Elia and the School Board of Hillsborough County. If the CAFR is deemed to be correct than the District may receive an award from the Government Finance Officers Association...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
If the CAFR is deemed to be correct than the District may receive an award from the Government Finance Officers Association.
The population in Hillsborough County during 2004 was 1,147,120, an increase of over 31,000 from 2003. This increase is expected to continue at a rate of 30,000 or more during the next 20 years...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Minersville School District. Bd. Of Ed. Of Minversville School District v. Gobitis
- 2005 CAFR Budget Analysis for The School District of Hillsborough County
- Budget 97
- Budget Analysis Capital Improvement Program - San Diego, Ca
- Budget Deficit
- Capital Budget Analysis
- Legal constraints regarding the usage of customer data. What is an "opt-in"?
- U.S. Budget
- Analysis Of The 2008-09 Federal Budget
- Budget Analysis Report
- Risk Analysis on Investment Decision - Analyzing Capital Budget
- Budget 2005
- Loudoun County Board Of Supervisors Meeting
- Women-and Minority-Owned Businesses Adapt to New Economy
1 pages / 264 words
4 pages / 1044 words
2 pages / 320 words
2 pages / 504 words
2 pages / 537 words
2 pages / 487 words
2 pages / 487 words