Title: 2004 MLB Wins Regression
|Date:||April 18, 2013|
|Length:||7 / 1852|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The average age for a Red Sox team member was 31.1 years, the oldest team average in the league. Additionally, the cumulative payroll for the 2004 Red Sox was the second highest in Major League Baseball at $125,208,542 or $4,173,618 per player. The previous two statistics describe some of the off-field demographic makeup of the 2004 Red Sox...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In additional to being a veteran and well-paid ball club, the Red Sox performed well on the field as well. The team batting average (number of hits divided by number of official at-bats) of the Red Sox was tied for the highest of the 30 Major Leagues teams at 0.282. In terms of pitching statistics, the Red Sox were in the top third of earned run average (E...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The ABC's of Building a Business Team That Wins
- Compare and Contrast of: Four stage team performance model & the drexxler/sibbet Team Preformance Model
- Is Trust Assumed When Working In Teams Or Does Trust Have To Be Earned Among The Team Members
- Team Communication
- The Team
- team dynamics and team conflict resolution
- How To Be A Team
- 2004 MLB Wins Regression
- Calling A Team A Team Doesn'T Mean That It Is: Successful Teamwork Must Be A Way Of Life.
- Calling a Team a Team
- Team Building: The Dynamics Of A Successful Team
- Team Communication - Emergency Response Team
- Team Dynamics and the Effects in Team Communication
- Team Dynamics and Leading the Team
1 pages / 198 words
7 pages / 1852 words
3 pages / 639 words
2 pages / 309 words
3 pages / 740 words
1 pages / 209 words
2 pages / 344 words