Title: 2 major goals in life
|Date:||October 19, 2003|
|Length:||2 / 432|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I will follow through by sticking to that budget and adjusting as necessary for our family.
3. Develop a stronger relationship with my husband and children by 2010, thus enabling stronger more productive communication. I order to accomplish this I will take myself, my children and husband to family counseling...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Achieve my career goals by 2016. By continuing my education and developing my skills at work, I will become a more rounded, intelligent person aiding in my desire to be the best mother and wife.
2. Become the head of the service department in the company that I work for.
Short term goals:
1. Learn how to schedule the technicians in our service department efficiently by July 2010...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- HARD WORK
- what motivvates people to work hard
- Discuss The Attributes/Skills/Actions (For Example; Study Habits, Personal Skills, Goals-Long And Short, Time Management, Etc) That You Consider Important For Achieving Your Education Goals. Discuss This For Both Your Foundation Year And Your Focu...
- Good leaders are made not born. If a person has the desire and willpower, he can become an effective leader. Good leaders develop through a never ending process of self-study, education, training, and experience.
- Hard Work Is Key To Success
- LONG WORK, SHORT LIFE
- When People Succeed, It Is Because Of Hard Work. Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success
- When People Succeed, It Is Because Of Hard Work.Luck Has Nothing To Do With Success.
- 2 major goals in life
- Goal Statement - Education
- hard work is the key to success
- Long Distance Relationship And How To Make It Work
- My Education Goal
- You dont now anything about hard work
- Life Is Difficult
3 pages / 627 words
2 pages / 415 words
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 332 words
1 pages / 240 words
2 pages / 432 words
2 pages / 437 words