Title: 1984: Summary
|Date:||July 28, 2015|
|Length:||19 / 5617|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The population of Oceania is divided into three parts:
1.The Inner Party (app. 1% of the population)
2.The Outer Party (app. 18% of the population)
The narrator of the book is all-knowing and he is not participating in the action of the book himself. The protagonist is Winston Smith, a member of the OuterParty, working in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, rewriting and altering records, such as newspaper-articles, of the past...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The protagonist is Winston Smith, a member of the OuterParty, working in the Records Department of the Ministry of Truth, rewriting and altering records, such as newspaper-articles, of the past. The action starts when Winston develops critic thoughts against the ruling dictatorship of the party, for the first time...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: