|Date:||May 4, 2012|
|Length:||7 / 1994|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
He is unhappy with his home, and wants to rebel against Big Brother.
2.) Julia- Is a younger female, in her 20's, who falls in love with Winston. She is also unhappy with her home, and wants to rebel against Big Brother.
3.) O'Brien- Is a male in his late 30's who is a spy for Big Brother. He follows up on what everyone does, and makes sure they don't break the law...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
He follows up on what everyone does, and makes sure they don't break the law. He wants to catch Winston, and punish him.
4.) Parsons- Is a male in his early 30's, and also is Winston's neighbor, who is always worried about things, paranoia. He just wants to live his life, and not get caught by the thought police...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Similarities and Difference between Oceania in 1984 and the USA
- 1984: Government's Attempt To Control The Mind And Bodies Of Its Citiz
- A man can be destroyed but not defeated
- Australia and Oceania.
- 1984 Truth
- 1984: Oppression of Truth
- Sick Buildings:Bad Air
- Nineteen Eighty-four: An Examination Of Totalitarian Rule In Oceania
- Quebec, The Province, The People, The History
- Truth And Darkness - 1984 And The Left Hand Of Darkness
- Oceania and the Republic of Uzbekistan as Dystopian Societies
- Intelligent Buildings
- Zero Energy Buildings