|Date:||February 8, 2007|
|Length:||5 / 1403|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Mod fashion originated in 1965, it consisted of retro styles such as knee length coats with matching hats, go-go boots, fuzzy vests and the use of bold prints such as polka dots. Finally, the late sixties saw the uprising of the hippie movement, which contributed to skirts lengthening out and becoming classified as ?maxi' skirts...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
During the hippie movement, loose, colourful, tie-dyed clothing was popular, as well as body art such as paint, jewels and piercings. These styles were now permanent and the tone was set for the decade.
The majority of sixties fashion was influenced and shaped by celebrities, events and elements of popular culture...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Bold and The Beautiful
- Six Thinking Hats
- Deed Of Sale By Pacto De Retro
- Dippin' Dots
- Six Hats
- What Is The Role Of Fashion Promotion Within The Fashion Industry, And How Will It Develop In The Next Five Years?
- Fuzzy Pathetic Loving "Ass"
- The six thinking hats
- theory of dots
- Musical Love Prints
- Effects of Swing Length, String Length, and Weight on a Pendulum Swing
- Exciton Energy of CdS Quantum Dots
- The Controversy Of How Aids Originated
- six thinking hats
- fuzzy logic
1 pages / 63 words
5 pages / 1403 words
4 pages / 1041 words
2 pages / 366 words
2 pages / 335 words
2 pages / 348 words
2 pages / 365 words