Title: 1956: Counter-revolution In Hungary.
|Date:||March 1, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 906|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This disillusionment with the Soviet ideal of socialism lead the people of the fledgeling socialist state of Hungary to rise up in revolt, but ill-preparedness and the strength of the Soviet Red Army put down the insurrection within several days.
Several forces influenced and provoked counter-revolutionary forces in Hungary, both internal and external...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Externally, there was support for pro-democratic groups within Hungary, and emigre groups from Hungary(Berecz 15). The United States government implemented several acts to support reactionary groups who fled eastern European countries in the years following World War II. Among these acts was the ?Lodge Act? of 1951, decreeing that 12,500 persons from among these reactionary groups be armed and form a ?foreign legion...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Lenin And Problems After The October Revolution
- 1956: Counter-revolution In Hungary.
- Between 1861 and 1917, Russian society had undergone many changes. It is safe to say that every aspect of that society had been some how modified. These changes led up to the Bolshevik revolution in November of 1917. Given the nature of Russian so...
- Comparing Governments: United Soviet Socialist Republic, Russian Federation
- Revolution And Rebellion: Students In Soviet Institutes Of Higher Education,
- russian revolution
- Why were the Bolsheviks able to overcome counter-revolution in the period 1918 to 1924?
- Anti-semitism And Sartre
- Black Nationalism And The Revolution In Music
- Stalin: Did His Rule Benefit Russian Society And The Russian People?
- The Effectiveness Of Eisenhower's First Term: 1953-1956
- The Russian Revolution Of 1905 Was In Fact No Revolution At All
- The Suez Crisis Of 1956: The War From Differing Viewpoints
- Population Increase- Explosion of People!
2 pages / 383 words
1 pages / 54 words
4 pages / 906 words
2 pages / 361 words
2 pages / 562 words
2 pages / 396 words
1 pages / 283 words