|Date:||December 15, 1999|
|Length:||4 / 1038|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Men smoked cigarettes and women bought cosmetics and fashionable clothing (Brinkley 647). But above all was the automobile, affecting life in countless ways. The automobile was America’s way to venture out farther away from home. It allowed a chance for farmers to get off the farm and travel into the big cities, and for the city folk to get away from the daily pressures of city life...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
With easier travel people could drive from rural areas to the city to work. Automobiles permitted young adults to get out from under the eyes of their over-protecting parents. The automobile was often a means of a different kind of escape. It allowed them to move easily away from parents and family and to develop social lives of their own (Brinkley 648)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 1920's Flappers - Good Role Models?
- Market Research Of Ethnic Wear (Women'S Ready-To-Wear) In India
- The Foetid Halls
- Dance 2
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Lethargy in Large Lecture Halls
- SHALL WE DANCE ? LIFE AS A DANCE FLOOR?
- shall we dance?
- the physic concepts in the designing of concert halls
- Security in dorm halls
4 pages / 1038 words
2 pages / 414 words
1 pages / 177 words
2 pages / 357 words
2 pages / 347 words
2 pages / 322 words
2 pages / 317 words