Title: 1812 Overture
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||January 17, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 276|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
His great gift for melody, brilliant orchestral colour and strong emotional expression, delighted audiences.
The 1812 Overture represents various aspects of the Russian involvement in the Napoleonic war. The composition is arranged to reflect specific battles and victories during this time. It calmly opens with an introduction of a Russian Church chant, recalling the declaration of war that was announced at church services...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It calmly opens with an introduction of a Russian Church chant, recalling the declaration of war that was announced at church services. The introduction of the horns represent the marching armies. There is a section of this piece where the French national anthem is embedded and this is to represent the French victory in the war and the capture of Moscow...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Macbeth: A Noble And Highly Respected Figure In Ducan's Reign
- Controlling the Economy with Interest Rates Does it Accomplish the Task on the Consumer Side?
- How did the Mongols accomplish the conquest of such a large territory within such a short period of time?
- Renaissance Values And Ideas Expressed In Art
- The Musician
- 1812 Overture
- "Overture to the Magic Flute" By Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Musician's Friend
- The Lonely Island: Mendelssohn's Hebrides Overture
- the creation of temperament
- the effect of baroque music on the performance of elementary students on problem solving task
- inherit the wind:should religion be taught freely in public schools
- A Musician's Reality
- freedom expressed
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
2 pages / 453 words
1 pages / 276 words
1 pages / 166 words
3 pages / 830 words
1 pages / 278 words
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 523 words