Title: 18 and out
|Date:||December 9, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 935|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
They have no one to support them through their first real job, their first adult relationship, and their first time living on their own.
Nearly 20,000 foster care teens "age-out" of the foster care system each year. Once they reach 18, their state and foster families are no longer required to give them assistance...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They are left to fend for themselves.
Unfortunately, many foster care teens don't have the support and life skills necessary to live on their own. Foster care studies have shown that in just four years after leaving foster care, 25 percent of "aged-out" youth have been homeless, 42 percent have become parents themselves, fewer than 20 percent are able to support themselves, and only 46 percent have graduated from high school...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Internet: A Way to Communicate
- Local Employees Local Pay
- The Question Of Whether Or Not Marketing Is Completely Unethical
- A Mentor
- Brokenness: Subdued Completely
- Romeo is completely to blame for the tragic outcome in the play.
- What Is A Mentor
- Motivational Practice In Local And Multinational Organization In Pakistan
- How To Communicate In A Relatioship
- The Role of the Mentor in Paramedical Education
- Should Cloning be banned completely, regulated, or fully legal?
- Do Males and Females Communicate with each other in different ways?
- Do men and women communicate differently at work?
- Week 2 Email to Hugh McBride
1 pages / 143 words
1 pages / 184 words
3 pages / 780 words
2 pages / 504 words
4 pages / 935 words
2 pages / 466 words
7 pages / 1989 words