Title: 13th and 14th Century Motets
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||September 6, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 567|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The text was usually French and portrayed ideas of courtly love and satire. Often times the text and music was often symbolic. At times the motet during the 14th century was written to recognize special events, feasts or occasions.
In the 13th century, the motet usually consisted of 3 to 4 voices. Most often, each of these voices would sing their own text, with the tenor singing the chant as previously mentioned...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most often, each of these voices would sing their own text, with the tenor singing the chant as previously mentioned. Usually the top voice or the triplum had the longest text and the smallest note values. The middle voice, or duplum, had less text and slightly longer note values. The tenor sang the sacred text and the longest note values...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- 14th Amendment -EQUAL PROTECTION UNDER THE LAW
- 14th amendment
- Condition of African-Americans in the late nineteenth century
- 17th Century Seduction Poems Are Relevant In The 21st Century
- A 13th Century Blockbuster Hit
- Asian-American Struggles for Equality in the Late 20th Century
- Describe law and order in late 19th century London
- La Vague du Japonisme: The Effects of Japanese Art on French Art in the late 19th Century
- Severan Copy Of Athena Parthenos And 13th Century Virgin And
- Theatre in Late 19th century
- 13th and 14th Century Motets
- Great Composers Of The 19th Century
- The Development of the Rock Musical in the Late 20th Century
- 14th Amendment disenfranchisement laws
- 14th August "An Independance Day"