Title: 1) What ethical principles should a reporter follow in reporting/writing a news story to ensure it meets the standards of professional journalism?
|Date:||March 29, 2009|
|Length:||5 / 1445|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
When they checked against some kind of record, for example, a police report, the text of a speech, a payroll, unemployment data, etc, that the story to be objective.
Others hold it to mean that journalists should have something like a netural point of view, not taking a stand on any issues on which there is some disagreement...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Instead, journalists are simply to report what "both sides" of an issue tell them. Some even extend this standard to the journalist's personal life, prohibiting them from getting involved in political activities, which necessarily requires taking a stand...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- . A critical literature review on an organizational issue which requires intervention by top strategic team of the organisation.
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- How Values Affect Decisions in Personal and Professional Life
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Personal Writing: My New Life In India
- Ethical journalism requires conscientious decision making in context
- Personal Writing: Fragment - Changes In Life
- taking sides-citigroup
- What does the film suggest about the journalists', and the newspapers' values ? the sorts of principles and ethics by which they work? What are the actual goals of the journalists as presented in the film i.e. what drives them to continue working...
- News Reporting War
- Taking Sides
- UN secretary General Kofi Annan once remarked that "the world cannot stand aside when gross and systematic violations of human rights are taking place". What is needed, he said, are "legitimate and universal principles" on which intervention can b...
- Taking Sides
- 1) What ethical principles should a reporter follow in reporting/writing a news story to ensure it meets the standards of professional journalism?
- Accounting And Reporting Standards For The Federal Government
2 pages / 369 words
2 pages / 404 words
4 pages / 987 words
5 pages / 1308 words
2 pages / 414 words
3 pages / 695 words
5 pages / 1445 words