Title: "the matrix" film review
|Date:||February 18, 1996|
|Length:||3 / 663|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
When Neo finally accepts this new found life as reality, the crew plugs him into the matrix. They use computer programs to train him to do everything from Kung Fu fighting to jumping hundreds of feet. This training pays off, as by the end of the movie, Neo defeats the seemingly invincible agents, learns how to manipulate the programming of the Matrix, all while getting the girl (Trinity)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This scene opens up with Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss) in a room with four police officers. She has no problem disposing of these officers, but when backup arrives, she is seen avoiding clips of bullets, jumping across rooftops, and narrowly avoiding the front bumper of a speeding cement truck. I love the way this scene was made, because it gets you right into the action, instead of other movies that lay the plot line before anything interesting happens...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- founding brothers review
- Compare how Willy Russell portrays the two mothers in ‘Blood Brothers’. Account for the different reactions the audience will have to the two women throughout the play.
- How Far is Shylock a Character for Whom We Can Feel Sympathy? How Would a Contemporary Audience's Response to Him Differ from That of an Audience in Shakespeare's Time?
- How does the director, Steven Spielberg, create suspense, and scare the audience in the 1970's film, Jaws?
- "the matrix" film review
- Research in the film of The Matrix
- Choose A Film Or Television Programme And Discuss How Its Mise-En-SceNe And Cinematography Operate To Create Meaning For The Audience. How Does The Visual Style Contribute To The Text’S Overall Appeals And Meanings?
- Essay on the film, "Shine"... How film codes shape audience response in the exposition.
- How Does The Film The Truman Show Tell The Audience About The Influence Of The Media?
- Matrix Reloaded Movie Review
- Matrix Review
- Seven Film Review
- Offer a detailed critical reflection on the ways in which The Matrix (Wachowski Bros., 1999) can be seen as enacting Plato's ?allegory of the cave'.
- To steal or not to steal music
- We are all being manipulated
3 pages / 663 words
1 pages / 281 words
2 pages / 550 words
3 pages / 655 words
1 pages / 126 words
3 pages / 655 words
1 pages / 130 words