Title: "The Matrix" and Religion
|Date:||March 3, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1448|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Many devout followers dismiss any idea that the film is not a Christian movie, and with good reason.
The main character of ?The Matrix', played by Keanu Reeves, is named Thomas Anderson. Many believe that this name may be an allusion to the bible's Doubting Thomas. Also, the name Anderson is derived from the Greek word andras, meaning "man...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The main character is later called by his hacker name, Neo. Neo is an anagram for "one". "The One" is the title given to Neo in the film because he is believed to be the only person who can free mankind from the mind prison that they are trapped in. This role is paralleled to the role Jesus Christ played in the bible...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Character Representation of Christianity in Poisonwood Bible
- Flowering Judas
- "the matrix" film review
- Cypher'S Choice In &Quot;The Matrix&Quot;
- Research in the film of The Matrix
- "The Matrix" and Religion
- hilosophical essays represent your chance to DO philosophy in its purest form. All too often we'll be working so hard just to understand what other philosophers have said that we won't have as much time to construct our own thought and arguments a...
- Bell Bottoms + Bible = Jesus Freak
- Judas Iscariot
- Monotheistic Religion Elements Matrix?Islam
- Name of Jesus as used in the bible
- The Bible vs. the Matrix
- Charles Darwin: A Modern Judas?
2 pages / 357 words
2 pages / 578 words
5 pages / 1448 words
5 pages / 1296 words
4 pages / 972 words
4 pages / 953 words
3 pages / 788 words