Title: "Team of Rivals" Summary
|Date:||February 10, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 455|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
We see the close relationships that Lincoln begins to form with Seward, Chase, and Bates.
The book goes through a lot of information. It starts on the day of the Republican Convention to choose the presidential nominee. We are able to see what each of the "four rivals" is doing as they wait to see who will be chosen...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
We are able to see what each of the "four rivals" is doing as they wait to see who will be chosen. We learn about how each man got to where he is. All the studying that each person does. All the positions that each man takes. The moving away from each man's birthplace. How each man loses someone important in their lives at some point in time...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Abraham Lincoln: "Great Emancipator" Or Common Politician?
- "Team of Rivals" Summary
- Great Expectations (summary)
- “Creating a Bankruptcy Plan” Simulation Summary
- Career Development Plan Summary
- case summary of benefits of team work
- The entrepreneurial team in business plan process
- Death Of A hired Man Summary
- death of a salesman summary
- The Great Gatsby summary
- Academic Summary And Plan
- Business Plan Summary
- Evaluating A Casualty
- Making a Good Team Great.
- Great Transformations Summary
2 pages / 352 words
1 pages / 199 words
2 pages / 455 words
1 pages / 211 words
2 pages / 369 words
2 pages / 391 words
2 pages / 350 words