Title: 'social Science Fiction' In Asimov's Work
|Date:||December 26, 2013|
|Length:||10 / 2942|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Social science fiction is concerned with the problems presented to humanity by technology and science.
This theme can be seen readily throughout many of Isaac Asimov's science fiction works. But, Mr. Asimov was not too concerned with the problems of atomic power or overpopulation when he was three years old...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
But, Mr. Asimov was not too concerned with the problems of atomic power or overpopulation when he was three years old.
Asimov was born in Russia in the year 1920. He and his parents emigrated to the United States when Isaac was three years old. Upon arriving, young Asimov wasted little time in beginning his writing career...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Definition of Science Fiction
- H.G.Wells' "War Of The World" In Retrospect To The Science Fiction Gen
- The Elements of Science Fiction in Asimov's Foundation
- The Rhetoric Of Science Fiction
- science-fiction specifications
- 'social Science Fiction' In Asimov's Work
- 1984, Science-fiction Or Reali
- Science Fiction Writing
- science fiction and fantasy
- The Genre Of Science Fiction
- Themes In Science-fiction
- Computer Science at the University of Arizona
- Fact, not Science Fiction
- Science Fiction
- James, E. M. (1998). Surviving the social and emotional impact of homicidal loss through local community intervention. Unpublished master thesis; Lincoln University, Lincoln University, Pennsylvania
2 pages / 509 words
4 pages / 969 words
1 pages / 153 words
2 pages / 427 words
2 pages / 479 words
2 pages / 496 words
2 pages / 524 words