Title: "Power to the People"-Growth in consumer complaint channels in Ghana
|Date:||May 2, 2002|
|Length:||6 / 1724|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In the end I chose to keep it, simply because I couldn't find an alternative that captured the soul of this piece quite like "Power to the people".
The concept, 'Power to the people" was made popular by ex-President J.J Rawlings in the early 80"s when
the then PNDC Govt came into power. The idea behind "Power to the people" was to develop and implement a decentralisation programme, designed to mobilise citizens to actively participate in the decision-making process...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The idea behind "Power to the people" was to develop and implement a decentralisation programme, designed to mobilise citizens to actively participate in the decision-making process.
Some 20 years on, a rapidly growing phenomenon across our airwaves can best be described as
a contemporary expression of this 'Power to the people' concept!
Over the last couple of months, I have observed -across various media channels-that there appears to be a growing number of complaints/concerns being levelled at consumer-marketing companies on a number of issues, ("bad adverts", product/service quality, etc) on a regular basis; and I have subsequently noticed that a few days or weeks after these complaints are aired, most of the affected companies take action...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- "Power to the People"-Growth in consumer complaint channels in Ghana
- Consumer Emotional Intelligence: Conceptualization, Measurement, And The Prediction Of Consumer Decision Making
- Consumer Power
- Discrimination Complaint Process
- Employment Law: Legal Process for a Discrimination Complaint
- MGT434 - Discrimination Complaint Process
- Letter of Complaint Bill Inquiry
- AutoZone Complaint Form letter
- discrimination complaint and civil litigation process
- Ghana And Mali
- How To Pen A Complaint Letter
- Undernutrion in Ghana
- Economy Of Ghana
2 pages / 594 words
2 pages / 423 words
2 pages / 508 words
2 pages / 495 words
3 pages / 896 words
2 pages / 436 words
2 pages / 367 words